DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
The responsible legal entity for the purposes of the data protection laws and the EU's General Data Protection Regulations (abbreviated to DSGVO in German) in particular, is:
Stylex Schreibwaren GmbH
Londoner Strasse 14,
D-48555 Bad Bentheim, Germany.
Your rights as the person concerned
You can always exercise the following rights via our data protection officer: refer to the contact data that is given below.
- Information about your data that we have stored and about how it is processed.
- Correcting inaccurate personal data.
- Deleting your data that we have stored.
- Restricting the processing of data, insofar as we are not allowed to delete your data yet on account of legal duties.
- Opposing the processing of your data that we have stored.
- Transferability of data, insofar as you have consented to processing the data or you have concluded a contract with us.
You can always revoke a consent with effect for the future, insofar as you have given it to us.
You can always make a complaint to the supervisory authority that is responsible for you. Which supervisory authority is responsible for you depends upon the federal state of Germany where your residence is situated, your work or the alleged infringement. You can find a list of the supervisory authorities (for the private area) with addresses at:
Purposes of processing the data by the responsible legal entity and third parties
We will only process your personal data for the purposes that are mentioned in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only transmit your personal data to third parties whenever:
- you have given your express consent for it
- the processing is required for handling a contract [that we have concluded] with you
- the processing is required for fulfilling a legal obligation
- the processing is required for safeguarding legitimate interests and there is not any reason to assume that you have a prevailing interest which is worthy of protection in not transmitting your data
Deleting or blocking the data
We comply with the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we will only store your personal data for as long as it is required to achieve the purposes that are mentioned in this data protection declaration, or for as long as the legislators foresee that the various time limits of storage apply. The corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted after the respective purpose has ceased or after these time limits have expired and according to the legal regulations.
Recording general information when visiting our web site
Information of a general nature will be recorded automatically by means of a cookie whenever you access our web site. This information (server's log files) could be for example the type of web browser, the utilized operating system, the domain's name of your internet service-provider, etc. The matter in this case solely concerns the information that does not permit any inference about your person to be drawn from it.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the information that you have requested from the web site and which arises inescapably when using the internet: it will be processed for the following purposes in particular.
- Guaranteeing that a connection is made with the web site unproblematically.
- Guaranteeing that our web site is used smoothly.
- Evaluating the system’s security and its stability,
- For further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based upon our legitimate interests that arise from the aforementioned purposes for collecting the data. We do not utilize your data in order to draw any inferences about your person from it. The only recipients of your data are the legal entity and a commissioned processing firm that is should the occasion arise.
We will statistically evaluate any anonymous information should the occasion arise, in order to optimize our presence on the internet and the technology that supports it.
We also use so-called ‘cookies’, just like many other web sites do. The cookies are small data files of text that will be transferred from a web site’s server to your hard disc. We receive specific data automatically in this way, like for example the IP address, the utilized browser, the operating system and your connection to the internet.
The cookies cannot be utilized in order to start programmes or to transfer viruses into your computer. We can simplify the navigation for you and enable our web site to be displayed correctly on the basis of the information that is contained in the cookies.
We will not forward the data that we have recorded to third parties in any case, nor will we make a connection with the personal data without your consent.
You can also view our web site basically without the cookies of course. The internet browsers are regularly adjusted in such a way that they accept the cookies. You can always utilize the cookies in general via your browser’s settings. Please utilize your internet browser’s help functions in order to learn how you can alter these settings. Please note that some of our web site’s individual functions might not function if you have deactivated the utilization of cookies.
We utilize the encrypting procedures (e.g., SSL) via HTTPS, which comply with the latest state of technological development, in order to protect the security of your data while it is being transferred.
You grant us your voluntary consent for the purposes of making contact whenever you get in touch with us by e-mail or via the contact form regarding questions of any kind. It is required to state a valid e-mail address for this purpose: this serves for classifying the enquiry and for answering it subsequently. It is optional to state further data. The information that you have given will be stored for the purposes of processing the enquiry and possibly for further follow-up questions. The personal data will be deleted automatically after dealing with the questions that you have asked.
Using Google Maps
This web site utilizes Google Maps API in order to display geographical information visually. Google will also collect, process and use the data about the visitor’s usage of the card functions while using Google Maps. You can obtain information about the data processing by Google from Google’s advice about data protection. You can also change your personal data’s settings in the data protection centre there. You can find here comprehensive instructions for administering your own data in connection with Google’s products.
We offer you the possibility of using the so-called ‘social media buttons’ on our web site. We rely on the ‘shariff’ solution for protecting your data during the implementation. These buttons will only be integrated into the web site as a graphic (logo) in this way, which contains a link to the button supplier’s corresponding web site. As a result, you will be forwarded to the respective supplier’s services by clicking on the graphic (logo). Your data will be sent to the respective supplier only then. No exchange at all will take place between you and the suppliers of the social media buttons, insofar as you do not click on the graphic (logo). You can find information about collecting and utilizing your data in the social networks by referring to the corresponding supplier’s respective terms and conditions of use. You can find more information about the shariff solution here:
We have integrated the social media buttons of the following business enterprises into our web site.
Facebook Ireland Limited: www.facebook.com
Pinterest Europe Ltd.: https://www.pinterest.de/
Instagram LLC: www.instagram.comFacebook Pixel, Facebook Custom Audiences and Facebook-Conversion The so-called "Facebook-Pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are living within the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), is used in our online offer. With the assistance of the Facebook Pixels Facebook is able to determine you as a visitor to our online offer as target group for the illustration of ads (so-called "Facebook-Ads"). Accordingly, we apply the Facebook Pixel to show the Facebook ads booked by us only to such Facebook users who are interested in our online offer or who exhibit certain features (e.g. interest in certain topics or products determined based on the visited websites), which we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences"). With the assistance of the Facebook Pixel, we would also like to ensure that our Facebook ads equate to the potential interest of the users and don't appear annoying. With the assistance of the Facebook Pixel, we can continue to reproduce the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by observing whether users are transferred to our website after clicking on a Facebook advertisement (so-called "Conversion").
- Data Protection Policy of Facebook Facebook processes the data in the context of the data processing guidelines of Facebook. Accordingly, general information regarding the representation of Facebook ads in Data utilisation guidelines of Facebook. Special information and details regarding the Facebook Pixel and its functionality is available at Help section of Facebook .
- EU-US-Privacy-Shield Facebook is certified according to the Privacy Shield Agreement, thus providing a guarantee to comply with the European Data Protection Act.
- Legal basis The utilisation of the Facebook Pixel as well as the storage of "Conversion-Cookies" occurs based on your consent according to Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations). You can grant your consent in the context of the cookie banner by actively deciding to activate the Facebook Pixel. Naturally, your consent is voluntary and can be revoked for the future at any time. You can also execute the revocation in the cookie information or directly. For this purpose, we have provided an opt-out alternative.
- Contract data processing agreement We have concluded a contract data processing agreement, whereby Facebook represents the contract data processor, for the processing of data in which we oblige Facebook to protect the data of our customers and not transmit it to third parties.
Revising our data protection provisions
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it constantly complies with the current legal requirements or in order to make alterations to our services [that are mentioned] in the data protection declaration, e.g., in the case of introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officers
Please write an e-mail to us or directly contact the person who is responsible for the data protection in our organization whenever you have any questions about the data protection.
Creditreform Compliance Services GmbH
D 41460 Neuss
Tel. (+49) 2131-1091089