Bristle Brush, No. 12
With this artist brush in size 12, dreamlike works of art can be created on all rough and smooth surfaces, making them ideal for acrylic, watercolor and oil painting on Paper, canvases and cardboard. The different sizes allow artistic work that emphasizes an expressive style. Excellent visible brush strokes and structures can be brought to your artwork. The brush tip is made of high-quality synthetic fibers, which gives the bristle brushes from STYLEX an excellent paint absorption capacity. In addition, the synthetic hair is very durable, easy to clean and solvent resistant. The brushes have an extreme longevity! With the help of the solid seamless polished aluminum ferrule, hair loss as well as flaking paint during painting and rust after use can be avoided. In addition, the long wooden handle serves for a firm grip and a pleasant comfort while painting. Whether student or teacher, children or adults, beginner or professional: With this bristle brush from STYLEX, you too will become an artist.
- For creative artists: Whether student or teacher, child or adult, beginner or professional. With this bristle brush (size 12) everyone becomes an artist
- Versatile: The flattened shape is ideal for painting contours and surfaces on Paper, canvases, cardboard and all rough as well as smooth surfaces and is therefore ideally suited for acrylic, watercolor and oil painting
- Handles made of FSC certified natural wood, with flat bristles and a metal ferrule
- Made of high-quality synthetic fiber: For high paint absorption and even color flow when painting, solvent-resistant, very durable, long-lasting and easy to clean
- Silver ferrule: Solid seamless polished aluminum ferrule avoids hair loss and flaking paint when painting as well as rust after use, long wooden handle provides a firm grip and comfortable to hold when painting, FSC Certified: Wood from sustainable and environmentally friendly forestry management
|Gross weight (g)||3|