Structural paste, fine, 100 ml jar
You will receive 100 ml structure paste with fine sand from Stylex. The STYLEX structure paste allows a wide range of processing possibilities. It can be easily applied or filled and can be used in thick layers. With fine-grained sand, the structure comes alive, so that regardless of whether beginner or professional can live out their creativity while painting. The texture paste is suitable for a variety of substrates and materials such as Paper, cardboard, canvas, stone, many plastics, etc, as well as for embedding objects. The paste can be applied in almost unlimited thickness. Depending on the thickness of the layer, the time of drying is about 2 - 24 hours. Since it has very good matt coverage, prior priming is not necessary. You have the option: either mix structure paste and color together or first form the gwünschte structure and then color it. This can be used to bring a wide variety of artworks to leaf: whether a long meadow landscape, mountains or water. Even expressionistic ideas take on almost vivid form.
Ideal for creative artists: Whether student or teacher, child or adult, beginner or professional - with this structure paste you discover completely new worlds
- Bring structure to your work: You get 100ml structure paste, with fine sand, for relief-like effects.
- Excellent quality: The structure paste dries white matt and opaque, is light-resistant and waterproof in dry state, no primer necessary
- Ideal for Paper, cardboard, canvas, stone, many plastics and other substrates, also excellent for embedding objects
- Easy to apply: simply spread the paste with a brush or spatula of your choice on your canvas at will and shape the desired motif, depending on the thickness of the applied layer, the drying time is between 2 and 24 hours
- Let your creativity run wild and bring movement to your artwork: you can bring anything to leaf, whether a long meadow landscape, mountains or water. Even expressionistic ideas take on almost vivid form
- You have the option: either already mix structure paste and color together or first form the desired structure and then color it in
|Gross weight (g)||170|