With this artist brush in size 10, dreamlike works of art can be created on all surfaces, making them ideal for acrylic, watercolor and oil painting on Paper, canvases and cardboard. The different sizes allow artistic work that emphasizes high subtleties. Excellent visible details can be conjured up on your artwork. The brush tip is made of qualitative synthetic fibers, which gives the watercolor brushes from STYLEX an excellent paint absorption capacity. In addition, the synthetic hair is very durable, easy to clean and solvent resistant. The brush has an extremely long life! With the help of the solid seamless polished aluminum ferrule, hair loss as well as flaking paint during painting and rust after use can be avoided. In addition, the wooden handle serves for a firm grip and a pleasant comfort while painting. Whether student or teacher, children or adults, beginner or professional: With this artist brush from STYLEX, you too will become an artist.
- For creative artists: whether student or teacher, child or adult, beginner or professional. With these watercolor brushes (size 10).
- Versatile: The shape (thin, becoming thicker in the middle and a thin, fine tip) is ideal for painting details and subtleties on Paper, canvases, cardboard as well as all surfaces, and is therefore ideal for acrylic, watercolor and oil painting
- Handles made of FSC certified natural wood, with flat bristles and a metal ferrule
- Made of high-quality synthetic fiber: For high paint absorption and even color flow when painting, solvent-resistant, very durable, long-lasting and easy to clean
- Silver ferrule: Solid seamless polished aluminum ferrule avoids hair loss and flaking paint when painting as well as rust after use, Wooden handle provides a firm grip and comfortable feel when painting, FSC Certified: Wood from sustainable and environmentally friendly forest management